These rankings are based off of team performances at the NAQT HSNCT and PACE NSC, and how many of those players are returning. Flaws with these rankings can be due to:
1) Being unable to project individual player performance rates compared with those of others.
2) Teams that did not bring key players to HSNCT or NSC.
3) Difficulties projecting how players from multiple teams will perform together once on the same team.
4) Teams that were unable to bring additional teams to HSNCT or NSC.
5) Teams that return all of their players could be overrated.
6) “Shadow effects,” where a fantastic player’s stats cover up the possible impact of a teammate.